Some people find old coins

OZ_IL

Forum Supporter
I find old lipstick containers :(

The one on the right says FLAME GLO, distributed by Rejuvia Labs, Inc. (N.Y.) The one on the left is Pink Rose and distributed by Irresistible Distr. (N.Y.) and has pat # 1,906,967 and 2,178,279.

Saw the Flame Glo(with lipstick) one on Ebay. Seller asked for 99 cents, no bids LOL.

Saturday I'll post my other exciting finds consisting of 4 or 5 cents (recent), some 22 shells and three generations of pull tabs. I even found a top to a can that pre-dates the pull tabs. I can find everything except a coin :mad:

Attachments

• lipstick1.jpg
    lipstick1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 282
..........................Can I Give it to someone else...............
:lol:
Just kidding Thats whats so fun about it all How many people around you would understand the intrig of digging somthing like an old lipstick canister taking it home researching its back ground,Then take pictures of it and share it with people that do. I LIKE IT.

Can I have IT :grin:

Oz I know exactly where your coming from. When I first started all I was finding was pull tabs and clad. I have found that doing good research is the best way to make good finds. Use this winter to hit the library and look for the slightest hints about where people use to hang out. A lot of times they are just brief blips or recollections about growing up in an area.

Don't get down about it. It'll get better. I can't tell you how many times I come home with a handfull of junk. My wife just rolls her eyes and says "I don't know why you waste your time doing that". She just doesn't understand. We all find junk, don't worry. Good finds are just around the corner. Consider it as training for the big day.

Back
Top Bottom