Nox 800 ordered!

Bayoutalker

Elite Member
I broke down and put in the order with Bart for a Nox 800 today. I really didn't need a new detector but I'm trying to get my wife to do more than carry the scoop. After all the good comments here I thought I would give it a try. I can't wait to try it out.

Cliff

Congrats on the new 800, maybe your wife will like detecting too! That would be cool!
Thanks. She usually comes along and helps with the scoop now but I'm hoping to get her to swing a bit. I also have an AT Pro that she can use in the dry sand and a small scoop.

Cliff

I ordered mine too (the 800)
I held off purposely for awhile hoping that it's arrival will be next Wednesday.... ( The spring vernal Equinox ) sort of like birthday :yay:
did you know that on that day you can balance an egg on a flat surface,
or make a broom stand on end because of the earths' gravitational pull
You can really freak people out....:laughing: :shock:

I held off purposely for awhile hoping that it's arrival will be next Wednesday.... ( The spring vernal Equinox ) sort of like birthday :yay:

I ordered mine today and the tracking estimates it will arrive tomorrow. Darn, I wish it would take a little longer.

NOT! [emoji16]

Cliff

Do you have ANY idea how many people have the CTX/Equinox combo?:lol: Besides now myself,I know personally 2 other guys and know of many more on the forums...”old coin hunters” make up ALOT of this contingent.
We might have to meet up over in Dubuque this year,anyone named “dirt dick” has GOT to be fun to hunt with...and we seem to find ALOT of similar things!

so next Wednesday is the "EQUINOX" go to your local hardware store,
Menards, or Wally-mart walk down isle 16 to the broom section,
and take about a dozen of those sweeping brooms off the rack & balance them (bristles on the floor) out in the middle of the isle.....
Walk to the end of the isle and watch peoples reactions :shock::lol:
some folks may run away in thinking,
it's some kind of witch-craft, black magic sorcery
:jawdrop::fullmoon: :crackup:
don't forget to check that coin-star machine :D

I broke down and put in the order with Bart for a Nox 800 today. I really didn't need a new detector but I'm trying to get my wife to do more than carry the scoop. After all the good comments here I thought I would give it a try. I can't wait to try it out.

Cliff

Introduce her to sea glass hunting ;) My wife is more than happy to join me when I go dirt fishing on the beach... Gets us out to spend more time together.

You know what they say, Happy Wife, Happy Life..

Introduce her to sea glass hunting ;) My wife is more than happy to join me when I go dirt fishing on the beach... Gets us out to spend more time together.

That's where we have been going lately. With all the rain we have been getting the dirt around here is about the same texture of Jello Pudding. We don't have the nicest beaches here like Florida but they will do.

Cliff

It's here! That's quick service... Ordered yesterday, arrived today. It doesn't get any better than that. Thanks to Bart at Big Boys Hobbies!

Cliff

Sea glass is huge around here. While detecting I would see all these folks looking for "something" I had no idea what! so finally I asked someone and she said sea glass.

I spend a lot of time detecting the beaches in this area and I have never found any sea glass or seen any that was found. Lots of little sharks teeth but no sea glass.

Back
Top Bottom