Nox 800 on the way

zeemang

Forum Supporter
Well, I sold off a bunch of finds and managed to find a twice used nox 800 somewhat near me down here for a decent savings! Also ordered the waterproof headphones, the koss ones. I plan on getting some peltor style gel seals for the phones and will be back in the water next week wooowhooo!
Watching youtube videos now to get an understanding of what I may expect...

Congrats on the new toy and will be looking forward to your observations on it.

look

For a CF strait shaft, and CF lower rod, you won't like the stock after you had some hours on the machine, Deno's head cover is a plus also, congrats on joining the Nox club, Earl

I'm interested in what you find on YouTube. Please post if you find a couple you find useful.

R5

For a CF strait shaft, and CF lower rod, you won't like the stock after you had some hours on the machine, Deno's head cover is a plus also, congrats on joining the Nox club, Earl

Lately I have been holding my nox with my hand lower to the shaft, not as wearysome.

Well, I sold off a bunch of finds and managed to find a twice used nox 800 somewhat near me down here for a decent savings! Also ordered the waterproof headphones, the koss ones. I plan on getting some peltor style gel seals for the phones and will be back in the water next week wooowhooo!

Congrats, waiting to see finds pics.:grin:

Headphones

I can’t find low latency waterproof wireless headphones. you mentioned koss
Headphones but I can’t find waterproof wireless and nothing low latency
My ML wireless headphones work fine but can’t get them wet. The wmo8 module works even better with any corded headphones, but I am still
Searching for the perfect wireless that I can wear in the rain.

Anyone had any luck finding these for the NOX?

M a

No problem with mine, i solved the balance issue by using a Plugger strait shaft moving the head forward, it has 3 adjustment holes to choose from. All way forward was the ticket. Beachbuzz Tony's WP headphones work great.

I can’t find low latency waterproof wireless headphones. you mentioned koss
Headphones but I can’t find waterproof wireless and nothing low latency
My ML wireless headphones work fine but can’t get them wet. The wmo8 module works even better with any corded headphones, but I am still
Searching for the perfect wireless that I can wear in the rain.

Anyone had any luck finding these for the NOX?

low latency wp earbuds

Back
Top Bottom