• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Spanish silver from gold coin site but...

Toasted

Elite Member
its toast. Just enough detail to get an id though. Some more buttons too but you would think there would be a large cent or two in there but why should I care lol

Attachments

• 558E970D-48AB-4E7C-8A2F-856E5A363A86.jpg
    558E970D-48AB-4E7C-8A2F-856E5A363A86.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 661
  • 8E15C12D-6066-4FCE-9F55-8CCBBED51F1B.jpg
    8E15C12D-6066-4FCE-9F55-8CCBBED51F1B.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 634
She didn't age well, but hey, being silver and appears to have been a reale makes her a beauty in my eye's. Congrats , and I would also think that they just maybe a couple big coppers lurking around somewhere. Hope you find them. HH

its toast. Just enough detail to get an id though. Some more buttons too but you would think there would be a large cent or two in there but why should I care lol

I have a walnut orchard that gets tilled 10 times a year. I never found anything in it until 2 months ago. 1820-1835 Brazilian Large Cent and 1866 seated half dime. My buddy surface found the half dime. Anyways keep looking. The large cent is there somewhere. I know there is a gold coin in my field somewhere [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a walnut orchard that gets tilled 10 times a year. I never found anything in it until 2 months ago. 1820-1835 Brazilian Large Cent and 1866 seated half dime. My buddy surface found the half dime. Anyways keep looking. The large cent is there somewhere. I know there is a gold coin in my field somewhere [emoji16]

Ive found plenty of large cents. Even found one in another part of this field. For the number of buttons in this area, there should be more coins. But if there are only two coins then im glad they were a Spanish silver snd a gold coin:D

Ive found plenty of large cents. Even found one in another part of this field. For the number of buttons in this area, there should be more coins. But if there are only two coins then im glad they were a Spanish silver snd a gold coin:D

Hah! But! It wouldn’t hurt to find more!

Back
Top Bottom