CTX Case

61Cadillac

Elite Member
Looks like it was made for the CTX instead of a bow. Very happy with this!

Attachments

• Case 1.jpg
    Case 1.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 234
  • Case 2.jpg
    Case 2.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 202
No I bought extra foam to fill the void, and I cut the foam to fit the display head. it's all snug fitting.

I have been hauling mine around in an old bow case as well. Mine is just too big what are the dimensions and models of both of the Plano cases you guys used?

I have been hauling mine around in an old bow case as well. Mine is just too big what are the dimensions and models of both of the Plano cases you guys used?

dont remember off the top of my head but I know I listed it in the thread link I posted above T.

Mines spoiled. Only rides in the front passenger seat in the A.C.:lol:

Yeah, mine too for local trips..spoiled, AC and then a shower later after were back. :lol: But I was thinking more for keeping them safe on a vacation drive in car with a bunch of other stuff boucing around in car. Also when you get to hotel so people cant see you carrying in QTY 2 CTXs/$1500.00 detectors up to your room :shock:. Or maybe like for on a plane trip. Im stuck here in NE Ohio :no:, I need to get to the Ocean at least once a year Larry :lol: Cheers

I used a small rifle case for mine. Worked out well on a cruise.

I put the scoop in my backpack and used the handle as a walking stick. Nobody looked twice.

That was my reason for getting the case, to protect it on family tripos when my wife starts shoving stuff around in the back trying to make room for more things we are bringing to camp with that we will never use. Now I can rest easy knowing my CTX isn't getting crushed to death!

I didn't go with the rifle case option only because I didn't want to keep pulling the lower shaft out every time I wanted to put it back in the case. The Plano case works perfect for the back of my van too, it fits so well back there it looks like it was made just for that spot!

Good options for sure. I remember when I was married my wife got p'oed and stepped on my Excalibur once. Moving all my detectors out of the house was tricky:lol:

Back
Top Bottom