2014 Go Minelabbing!

Wonder what the coil size limit is? A 17" CTX coil is bigger than a WOT but it isn't listed. Wish I could make it. I think all the guys who went from here won CTX's and Excals last time:shock:

Wonder if Fisher would exchange one of the CTXs for a CZ21?:laughing: You guys may get a sneak peak or discussion of the new machine. Ive not been able to make the ones down here the past couple of years, but this year i might make an effort to go.

Dew

What bums me out is when I lived in Pa., they were down here in Florida, now that I'm down here, they are in Jersey.... :mad:

Dew, pick me up on your way north, we can carpool.

Cliff

sorry guy's

I trashed all my , Id rather go minelabing sucker bumper sticker's, I will start saving them for you guy's every time my Excalibur 2 s return from the shop :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

What bums me out is when I lived in Pa., they were down here in Florida, now that I'm down here, they are in Jersey.... :mad:

Dew, pick me up on your way north, we can carpool.

Cliff

Was too hot in Fl. Lots of vomit on the detecting field:lol:A friend of mine filmed their trip up that way last year. Including where they busted the RV mirror off on a toll booth:laughing:

I would be all over this if it was in my area. The chance to win an Excal/CTX would be awesome.

I will be there:)

How was the Sunday hunt besides the rain? What time did you get done?

Joe, were are you staying? I was told by Joe Demarco there would not be any block of room rates this year as they were not a good deal last year......

I am thinking maybe Ceasers.....

Attachments

• gi joe.jpg
    gi joe.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 1,190
I will be there:)

How was the Sunday hunt besides the rain? What time did you get done?

Joe, were are you staying? I was told by Joe Demarco there would not be any block of room rates this year as they were not a good deal last year......

I am thinking maybe Ceasers.....

We didn't do the Sunday hunt. We'll this year! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom