ENDED ENDED! WINNER! CONTEST: Win 1935A $1 Silver Certificate

ParkHunter

Forum Supporter
Thought I'd give back to this forum for all the help its been.:grin: More contests to be held in the future.

For now, this is a very easy contest!

I have randomly generated a number between 1 and 200.

It was completely random, generated with random.org

I sent myself a private message at 9:14 (right now) with the number, and I have a picture of it for when the contest is over.:yes:

null_zps573e8aa6.jpg

null_zps9339babb.jpg

ALL you have to do, is post a comment on why you love this forum, and then guess a number between 1 and 200.

The closest number guess by Friday, 10/4/13 at 9:00PM, will win the 1935 $1 silver certificate!

If someone guesses the exact number, they win immediately.

People have 1 guess per day.

GL everyone!

Last edited:
I love MDF for all of the great advice, pics and comradery! And the number shall be 3.

...and the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it." — Monty Python

A place where everyone has the same problem as I do... lol...

77?

Thanks for the contest!!

<*)))>{

Last edited:
73 I love the forum for all the tips and great info....and the friendly people..

I love MDF for all of the great advice, pics and comradery! And the number shall be 3.

...and the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it." — Monty Python

LOVE IT!!!!

my guess? 69, duuuude!!! Why do I love this forum? Everybody is so nice and helpful, and I'm friggin' hooked - come here every day now. It's like crack. They should call this the Crack Metal Detecting Forum.

I love this place, it's like home, there's tons more info than one could read to help with anything MDing, but what I like most is the friendly members found here that are always willing to help out one another or just to shoot the bull with. Thanks for the contest! My guess is 76.

I'm fascinated by all of the great finds. 28

Back
Top Bottom