New angled Stealth Scoop unveiled by Sunspot

Owl Engineering

Forum Supporter
After more than a year of development work, we are now producing an angled handled Stealth. The new "720" (7" wide with a 20 degree angle) has the high quality, performance and longevity of our Stealth Classic due to years of design and manfacturing experience. We will continue to manufacture the Classic due to our died in the wool customers who want nothing else.

The back of the "720" has a built in foot pad and has the maximum possible holes for fast sifting and overall lightness.

We will be shipping the first "720" in a few days.

The price and pictures will be shown on our web site soon.

www.gold-scoop.com

Thanks,
Chuck

Images of the Stealth "720"

The Stealth "720" takes the same wood handle as the Classic Stealth.

I am making a few more minor changes but the images show 95% of the final tool.

I hope this scoop will be the angle scoop lovers dream

The wood handle and using U-bolts has been a winner for 25 years so why change now?

The photos are of the last proto-type.

I am looking for 1 or 2 "Angle Boys" to give it a trial run (they must not be Stealth 90 degree hunters at the moment. They also must be 3-5 day a week boys).

Chuck

Attachments

• 720 front.jpg
    720 front.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 884
  • 720 rear.jpg
    720 rear.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 691
Of course you come up with a new and innovative model. I just bought my Stealth S3i 2 weeks ago! :roll:
Now I wish I waited.

By the way, I think I came up with a "better way" to use the lift assist handle.

Most people mount it on the lower front of the wooden handle like you would use it for a snow shovel to lift. It's not a snow shovel and doesn't work like one.
I put my Lift Assist handle on the upper rear of the wooden handle aligned with the line you put on the handles.
It is facing towards me to give more forward leverage and points the scoop in front of me. I push it forwards by the lift assist handle, then push it in the sand with my foot, then pull it back by the lift assist handle, then slide my hand down the wooden handle and pick up the scoop.
This also keeps the lift assist handle from pulling the scoop all around in the waves.
Try it. It works really well.

Wish i hunted more than twice a week! Am an angle guy though.They work for me.The others just don't.Maybe it's a body shape issue? Height? Dunno? Love the design.And all the work that went into that one.Just hope the waiting list isn't too long.Good for you,bad for me! Will be getting me one of these for sure asap!

great time to dump mine and pick up that...I was not a huge fan of the handle going through to the bottom of the scoop...coins would just sit under the handle but this looks NICE!!!

I am looking for 1 or 2 "Angle Boys" to give it a trial run (they must not be Stealth 90 degree hunters at the moment. They also must be 3-5 day a week boys).

Chuck

You hurt my feeling. :tissue: :lol: Make sure one of them is from New England Chuck.....lets put it thru the rocks here! :yes:

Last edited:
Nice looking scoop...I like the fact that the entire back of the scoop is the kick, won't angle off when you jump on it... How do you tighten the bottom u bolt?

Back
Top Bottom