Almost missed this one!

Shock ya when those pop out on a hunch dig. Makes you think....man how much have I missed? That’s a beauty....good score.

I cleaned it! Still needs polishing!

Mothers Mag polish and a sock will rival any work done by a jewelry store. Also it may have something to do with settings? But my Nox has always been that way. I check my targets from all angles. Some deep ones that grunt iron are gold, pulltabs and nickels. Only way i leave them is if they stay in say a -5 to -7. You get a deep target real jumpy it probably isn't iron. After you use a Nox for a while you wonder how much gold you left for someone else in the beginning. By the way. I have owned several stock pi detectors. And in Florida they don't really go much deeper than a multi frequency. Your way i have no idea?

Mothers Mag polish and a sock will rival any work done by a jewelry store. Also it may have something to do with settings? But my Nox has always been that way. I check my targets from all angles. Some deep ones that grunt iron are gold, pulltabs and nickels. Only way i leave them is if they stay in say a -5 to -7. You get a deep target real jumpy it probably isn't iron. After you use a Nox for a while you wonder how much gold you left for someone else in the beginning. By the way. I have owned several stock pi detectors. And in Florida they don't really go much deeper than a multi frequency. Your way i have no idea?

I will need to pick some up!

Nice ring - congrats!!!!

I always dig one way targets with the NOX and everything on the beach that is higher than 0....everything!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Nice find for sure. I am the lazy type when it comes to polishing. I use a small buffer wheel for my dremel tool. Several of us split a stick of jewelers rouge from Harbor Freight, but Mothers should work as well. I have heard of some using tooth paste as it was not as abrasive.

A number of years ago i planned a trip to the outer banks (Buxton) to see where i was stationed in the Navy back in the 60's. Discovered that it was illegal to detect the beach in the national sea shore so i cancelled.

Awesome find!!!!! The park service has stopped us from beach digs =bummer

Back
Top Bottom