Short Hunt with Romy Leads to Sweet Find!

Super cool ring George.....Platty is very very hard to find !! Good on you my friend. I also hunted this Sunday with just a few coins for my efforts :roll::roll:

Hey, now that's a dandy little ring! Platinum and diamonds are both high on my wish list. Glad you were hunting with good company too.
Thanks Foragist and yes, Romy's a great guy to hunt with. So far I've hunted with him in the middle of the night, in the pouring rain....he's crazy like most of us!

No fair...the ground is still frozen here so I can't hunt.....but that's an awesome find
Thanks for reminding me how lucky I am to be able to hunt year-round! :yes:

Awesome hunt leads to awesome finds. Congrats! Say whazup to Romy!
Thanks Beachhunter, One thing that I think is awesome is that Romy lead me to the spot where I found the platinum ring. Last year I invited Romy to an area where he scored a big gold chain. Pretty cool how that worked out!

Didnt get to see it, but its ok George ,wondering if Romy buy's you Breakfast next time, he finds the hoard :laughing:
What??? Things are working just fine the way they are! :lol:

Super cool ring George.....Platty is very very hard to find !! Good on you my friend. I also hunted this Sunday with just a few coins for my efforts :roll::roll:
Thanks Jeff, Yes, I think I'm averaging 1 platinum ring every couple of years but I'm good with that! :yes:

One sweet little platypus Compass! Also good to hear Romy is out hunting with you!
Thanks GS, Yes, Romy is amazing. Metal detecting is great therapy, I believe. :yes:

Sweet lookin platty with Ice George! :neat:
Thanks Slim, the first thing Romy said to me when we sat down for breakfast was, "Have you seen Slimpickuns' post?" You are approaching legendary status my friend!

That is a sweet find, congratulations
Thanks rider, Can't wait to get out again!

Congratulations on your beautiful ring! What a fantastic find. :woot:
Thank you Princess, Can't wait to get out again! :yes:

Wow! Congrats on the ring! She’s a perty one. :yes:

Palladium possibly?
Thanks ISA, I wasn't using my Nox but Romy tested it and it rang up as "4".
Thanks Saoirse!

Beautiful ring, George.......there are not many better than that. Welcome back...

Jerry
Thanks Jerry, Counting the days until retirement when I can give this hobby my full attention. :yes:

Very nice capture Compass. Congrats.
Thanks Dog, So far, this is the year of the small jewelry for me but I'll take it! :D

Back
Top Bottom