Caribbean Spots

Occy

Hi, I will be going to Grenada and Aruba soon. Just wondering if anyone has any shallow water hunting experience at Palm Beach or Grande Anse, lately. Maybe there are some other beaches on those islands I should check? I can trade some info from recent visits to the Bahamas, Barbados, St. Kitts, Cancun, and Jamaica.

Also, if anyone is interested in how to take almost free - profitable MD trips, just let me know....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm an American living in Grenada.
Swim around Grande Anse every week. I've seen people using detectors
on the sand, never in the water. There are some other places I could
mention, one is the site of a famous 1950's movie with Dorothy Dandridge.
You can PM me if you have any questions.

Hi, I will be going to Grenada and Aruba soon. Just wondering if anyone has any shallow water hunting experience at Palm Beach or Grande Anse, lately. Maybe there are some other beaches on those islands I should check? I can trade some info from recent visits to the Bahamas, Barbados, St. Kitts, Cancun, and Jamaica.

Also, if anyone is interested in how to take almost free - profitable MD trips, just let me know....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What's the secret of almost free MD trips?

OK
Anyone else can PM me with where they want to go in 6-12 months and where they like to fly out of.
There doesn't seem to be a lot of info about MDing the southern Windward Islands. I will report back if I am successful in finding anything interesting.

tropical detecting

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk[/QUOTE :detector::digginahole::pirates::tropical: Keep us posted to your finds

Back
Top Bottom