Quick hunt

BlackBetty

I hit the curb strips after work again today for 1hr. Managed a 1953 Quarter, a 45’ Wheatie and .46 cents. Along with a Spanish American War Veterans National Auxiliary Medal. Still digging lots of bear bottle caps and cans. Which is cool as long as the silver keeps coming out. I also score permission to a 1903 property,the owner is down with me digging the privy too. The hopefully in the near future I’ll get the time to dig it out. I’ll also attach a pic of an undug medal for reference.
129fc1f3428af028f772a3279233020e.jpg
b03a6240c6cc7a2105f9a10d7cc0e6a3.jpg

Way to go! Yeah those bottle caps get aggravating. Silver here is a good find. I found some in the 'hood but getting too old to walk fast much less run:lol:

Way to go! Yeah those bottle caps get aggravating. Silver here is a good find. I found some in the 'hood but getting too old to walk fast much less run:lol:

Lol, ya I have been working down town good. Thats my 3rd silver since Friday. Most don’t seem to care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very Cool Finds and congrats on the silver !!! Curb strips can be very productive. I currently am hunting some parking areas near my house that are loaded with beer bottle caps and pulltabs. I have had to learn the difference between a bottlecap and coin with my detector and have really limited my bottlecap digging.

Very Cool Finds and congrats on the silver !!! Curb strips can be very productive. I currently am hunting some parking areas near my house that are loaded with beer bottle caps and pulltabs. I have had to learn the difference between a bottlecap and coin with my detector and have really limited my bottlecap digging.

Ya I tried skipping the bottle caps but decided to dig them just incase they are masking good targets.

Lol, ya I have been working down town good. Thats my 3rd silver since Friday. Most don’t seem to care.

Some of the Jaguar parking has silver. I actually used to do sewer disconnects for house demolition. Including the houses that got torn down for the Jags.Where you see a lot of the old houses used to be, even the small yards used to have trash/bottle dumps dug in the small yards. Found some cool bottles back in the day.

Cool 😎 day

Put the one hundred thousand dollar on a key chain,your way up on me with that one ☝️

Back
Top Bottom