Hey, I'll Take the 1oz+ of .925

jjm861

Elite Member
So we had our first real winter storm swell here in So. Cal. a couple of days ago. I thought for sure when I arrived at the beach, there would be some fresh cuts. No such luck:mad: However, a least I could tell some sand had moved around.

What you see is from 2 days of long hunts….I'm talking about at least 12.5 hours total. The gold gods must be angry at me….it seems like forever since I have seen yellow in the scoop:lol:

I did manage a couple of stainless rings, a braided copper ring, a small silver ring and a broken silver ID bracelet. Interesting enough, 3 of the 4 rings came from a 40 yard stretch of beach. After digging the first ring in this area, I noticed the broken shell layer was only 4 inches down. From experience, I know that the broken shell layer means it is time to slow down and hunt it hard.

By the way….gotta love the crapper BOSS earring:laughing::laughing:

Good Luck….Be Safe….Jeff.

Attachments

• IMG_0243.jpg
    IMG_0243.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 488
  • IMG_0245.jpg
    IMG_0245.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 486
  • IMG_0244.jpg
    IMG_0244.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 487
  • IMG_0246.jpg
    IMG_0246.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 488
  • IMG_0247.jpg
    IMG_0247.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 490
So we had our first real winter storm swell here in So. Cal. a couple of days ago. I thought for sure when I arrived at the beach, there would be some fresh cuts. No such luck:mad: However, a least I could tell some sand had moved around.

What you see is from 2 days of long hunts….I'm talking about at least 12.5 hours total. The gold gods must be angry at me….it seems like forever since I have seen yellow in the scoop:lol:

I did manage a couple of stainless rings, a braided copper ring, a small silver ring and a broken silver ID bracelet. Interesting enough, 3 of the 4 rings came from a 40 yard stretch of beach. After digging the first ring in this area, I noticed the broken shell layer was only 4 inches down. From experience, I know that the broken shell layer means it is time to slow down and hunt it hard.

By the way….gotta love the crapper BOSS earring:laughing::laughing:

Good Luck….Be Safe….Jeff.

A nice pirate's haul. good load of treasure.

Good job on the silver!

You aren't alone, I'm at over 50 hours since my last gold...

Jeff, your star fish still looks pretty,,,,I just know you are going to break out in one of those gold sprees soon,,,,GL HH

Back
Top Bottom