Sun Ray headphones question

grandpawmoses

I'm considering upgrading my Koss headphones for a set of Sun Ray Gold Pro headphones. What is the difference between the original model and the new model? I have an E-Trac but someday might upgrade to a CTX 3030. Should I get the new model?
Also would like to hear any recommendations of other brands of headphones. Thanks.
David

I had a pair of the Whites headphones and they were fine. I bought a detector off Ebay and it came with the Sunray Gold Pro. The Sunray are much heavier but more comfortable with softer ear cups. The sound quality is really good and outside noise is greatly reduced. There is a toggle switch which mutes the headphones and another toggle that raises the volume from low to high. My hearing is fine and the low setting is sometimes too loud. I have bumped it into "high" and nearly come out of my skin.:laughing:

I'm considering upgrading my Koss headphones for a set of Sun Ray Gold Pro headphones. What is the difference between the original model and the new model? I have an E-Trac but someday might upgrade to a CTX 3030. Should I get the new model?
Also would like to hear any recommendations of other brands of headphones. Thanks.
David

The new model if you plug directly into the CTX it cuts the external speaker off. Wireless module you don't have to worry about. I've bumped my switches during hunts at the beach and had no idea everybody else was hearing my machine:lol: One switch has to be up, and the other one down.

NOTE: LIMITER SWITCH - left switch - ON is Down position - OFF is Up position. NOTE: Limiter Switch is not applicable on CTX 3030. MODE SWITCH (detector compatibility) - right switch - UP (Mode 1 - MIDDLE (Mode 2)) - DOWN (CTX 3030 - Shuts down external speaker on detector when plugged into the standard headphone jack) - See more at: http://metaldetecting.com/sunray-pro-golds-ctx-plus.html#sthash.1pDXOIZR.dpuf

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom