relating reloading to MD equipment?

nwcatman

as am new to MD but have reloaded since the 60's I need to relate to something I understand. I have had 4 dillons, currently a 1050. love it. before I got the 1050 I decided to try something else and got a hornady LNL. after 3 months of total frustration I was going to use it as a boat anchor but sold it instead. buddy had one and used his as a target. he refused to saddle anyone in the reloading community w/a piece of ^%$# like that. I know, its a ford VS chevy thing, but to me, and apparently a LOTTA others, Dillon wins hands down. won't even discuss what !!!! LEE is. except for their molds. now.....can anyone relate this to a MD brand or model? its honestly the best(only) way I could relate to a MD brand. and i'm talking about general MD, as a hobby. occasionally the dry beach, no water immersion. thanks.

it really is like a ford vs chevy debate.........you'll find alot of "brand" loyal people on the forum.........me on the other hand i wanted the best so i went with minelab :lol:

Minelab! I have the Sovereign Elite, best beach machine ever! Not as good for relic hunting (for me) as I would like a display and VDI in the dirt.

Nothing is best ALL AROUND, every machine has it's strong areas and weak areas. I don't know much about the newer Minelabs but I do know Minelab makes a killer line of MD's.

Minelab is great if you like getting a workout - one of the heaviest detectors on the market (excluding the xterra line). They actually make rod attachments so you can attach bungie cords to Minelabs and use your body to help disperse the weight. Yeah, awesome.

Anyhow, if you get one, you may as well start looking for the lighter weight backup detector to swing after the big one as worn you down. I don't know of many, if any, minelab owners that don't own something more...friendly.

Back
Top Bottom