Crud !

dvendt

CRUD !!!!!!!! I think my days for detecting days are over for the season.
We had over 8" of wet, heavy, digusting snow here in sourthern MN.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::censored::censored::cold::cold::cuss::cuss::madmad::madmad::snowing::snowing::waaa::waaa::yikes::yikes::dash2::dash2::viking:

Sorry about all that snow, the good part about living in so. cal. is the lack of snow but if I want old coppers or seated coins I go back east . p.s. the nuggets here are pretty nice. good times.

well if it melts off before freezing down hard for the winter you might get a couple more days out of this season, it won't be much longer and us folks that live in cold climates will be done.

Alamosa, Colorado was the cold spot in the nation yesterday at 3 degrees. And yet we have cactis growing......go figure!!! Brrrrrrr!!!!

Dusty

No snow yet in NH, but all the Christmas decorations are sure out in the stores!!!! Even some Christmas lights already. hmmmmm that might mean a nice MD gift for Christmas .

fortunately, here on Long Island the snow doesn't hang around for long, or for that matter does the ground freeze too often. The worst I ever saw was a winter where the ground froze to about the 3 foot level.

Back
Top Bottom