checked two coinstars and got two first

pan4au

Elite Member
I checked two coinstars today and got two fist for me. The first coinstar didn't have any coins in the reject but the tray was loaded down with coins with consisted of $1.43 US ( 1-1940 Wheatie) 2- Canadian 25¢ 2006&2015, 1 Canadian 5¢ 1972, 1993 Canadian 1¢, and a 2008 five pence.
The second coinstar didn't have any coins but someone had left their coin counting bank

Attachments

• Bank.1.jpg
    Bank.1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 278
  • Bank.2.jpg
    Bank.2.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 243
Score

I checked two coinstars today and got two fist for me. The first coinstar didn't have any coins in the reject but the tray was loaded down with coins with consisted of $1.43 US ( 1-1940 Wheatie) 2- Canadian 25¢ 2006&2015, 1 Canadian 5¢ 1972, 1993 Canadian 1¢, and a 2008 five pence.
The second coinstar didn't have any coins but someone had left their coin counting bank

nice finds

How does this work? You just look in the machine for coins that were rejected?

I always glance as I walk by in the bank but haven't noticed anything so far except when I have returned coins one time. Then I found over $4.00 in coins. Most were probably mine to begin with lol!

How does this work? You just look in the machine for coins that were rejected?
Yes.. but the coins I found today weren't in the reject.. they were on the top where you feed the coins in.. Always check the rejects... many are finding silver coins.. I have found 2 silver dimes in the past...

coins

Yes.. but the coins I found today weren't in the reject.. they were on the top where you feed the coins in.. Always check the rejects... many are finding silver coins.. I have found 2 silver dimes in the past...

They were probably rejected and the person just left them on top thinking they were worthless.

Back
Top Bottom