burried-ferrari-6.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 749
  • burried-ferrari-7.jpg
    burried-ferrari-7.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 752
  • burried-ferrari-8.jpg
    burried-ferrari-8.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 749
Cool story, sucks that the kids that found it didn't get to keep it... the insurance company took it and auctioned it off. :no:

Damn. There's a large object buried in my side yard. After digging down to it, I figured it was a car hood or fender. I didn't want to tear up my lawn, so I left it there... Been detecting around it for years. Now, I want to start digging.:lol:

Awesome story.

Great story

Check out this one........I wasn't a member when this other one happened, but I imagine you guys posted it when it did. Very cool!

http://www.sliptalk.com/hidden-trea...4cab956c4de5fee&at_ab=per-3&at_pos=0&at_tot=1

My grandparents house burned down after their passing and they were dirt poor. Grandma collected some things but they were destroyed in the fire (not in a safe). O-well my grand kids can look for my booty, gonna have to start reading treasure island to them. :lol:

In the yard

Damn. There's a large object buried in my side yard. After digging down to it, I figured it was a car hood or fender. I didn't want to tear up my lawn, so I left it there... Been detecting around it for years. Now, I want to start digging.:lol:

Awesome story.

Hope you find that cool car some buried.:grin: They say you cant take it with you but some bury cars for when they awake from dirt nap.:laughing:

Awesome story.

B carefull it might b an old oil tank or an old
oil tank filled with silver & gold!
Oh well it would b a great story.

Back
Top Bottom