Stealth 920 has arrived!!

Aquanoggin

This thing is a BEAST!! It like a fricken backhoe bucket lol. The craftsmanship and quality are second to none. I've been around one form or another of metal work my whole life and can say without a doubt these guys build a GREAT product. Thumbs up for Chuck, great guy and business to deal with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Congrats , saw the vid on it , did you order the carbon handle or wood and if you don't mind how much did you pay?
HH

Ricki7 > 920IX

Ordered mine a few week's ago, I should have it Mid Feb., the line is growing larger for the 920Ix , if you want one by this years start of the season, I would put your order in ASAP, Lifetime warranty, on this beast, happy hunting Earl

Max- NO

But the extra top plate option, over the two rear 1/4 inch rods welded to it at the top -Yes along with the 1/4 inch front rods , it will be strong -Chucks word :yes:, I don't care about weight , just the wimps do :laughing:, mine will be built like a tank, you will know when I am coming :yes::lol:, as far as the carbon fiber , I will just use ash, even though one would be nice for the 920ix ,and I could use a 1 1/4 inch for the M9, but spending to much this spring, Central air went up, and will get the heater and coil done :roll:Earl

Back
Top Bottom