Check out this cut

beachdude

Elite Member
10955211_10152683903583581_3140377789867501785_n.jpg

Oh man, I'd be right in the middle of the drain wash and around the base of the rocks before heading down that beach!

Good luck!

This is in South Africa. I arrived yesterday. The picture is deceptive... You can see a big mound of sand between the water and the sidewall. I hunted the area below the cut for 2 hours in a wide zig zag just to get the lay of the land and identify some potential areas to focus on, but not a sound. Nada. And the Dual Field was cranked!

Tomorrow I will go closer to the sidewall and also work the scallop areas and the rocks. I would be in the water too on any other beach, but this beach is really treacherous. Where that person is in the water there is a trench with really strong sidewash - you can't stand in one place because you get pulled like crazy deeper into the picture. Also there are really big waves breaking over the trench that will knock you over.

I'm not complaining though. I found some big gold here last year and it is sure nice to get a break from -15 Toronto :)

That's amazing!

If we had that kind of cut around here I would be taking all of my two weeks vacation!:D

Back
Top Bottom