Found some heavy SPARKLY and GOLD ..... by sanded in beaches

DaviDs

Forum Supporter
Yup, hunted for six hours to find less than 20 targets. Left the beach to grab lunch and this was sitting in the parking space. Crazy. Then again, Banana Republic can't be turned in for melt. :roll:

Happy hunting y'all. !!!

Attachments

• IMG_20150127_120638.jpg
    IMG_20150127_120638.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 544
You could still probably sell that for a few bucks.

Been so bad here i'd take. I'm going to start checking the parking lot.

LOL, hey, I still have contests with my kids on who can find the most "stuff" when we go on errands. I swear, my 4 year old has eagle eyes and beats us everytime.....kid always finds loose bills. He's found them 3x in the aisles at stores, blown against small shrubs in parking lots, and one at the beach.

On a recent skunked trip to Aliso a gal picked up two 20 bills in front of me while I was almost to my car. So maybe you are right and we should just search parking lots in sanded in conditions.
BTW no the bills were not mine.

LOL, hey, I still have contests with my kids on who can find the most "stuff" when we go on errands. I swear, my 4 year old has eagle eyes and beats us everytime.....kid always finds loose bills. He's found them 3x in the aisles at stores, blown against small shrubs in parking lots, and one at the beach.

A 4 year old's eyes are closer to the ground.

Funny you say this.. I was at a forest park down in the LA area near Jacinta and I was complaining that I needed a refund for the park fee because the bathrooms were locked up.. within literally a few seconds I found a folded up $20 bill lying on the ground that I quickly claimed before my brother-in-law could.. lol I got my refund! :D and I also got some laughs..

Always keep your eyes scanning the ground! :shock:

Back
Top Bottom