knee recovery

CCODDER

11 days ago i had both knees replaced thanks to kap for letting everyone know ,today i walked into the doctor:s office no walker or cane . yes there is pain but they have good drugs to control that ,have been doing in house pt and hope to start outpatient pt on monday.i want to thank everyone for their kind word and all my hunting partners for their calls. it will be a long road back to detecting but i will get there just looking at my xcal makes me push harder, again thank you all ccodder aka dick

11 days ago i had both knees replaced thanks to kap for letting everyone know ,today i walked into the doctor:s office no walker or cane .

That is just amazing. Its crazy to think that years ago we made people rest after surgery and it took so much longer to recover and now we have them doing PT within hours/days. Walking in less than 2 week is seriously very impressive for such an extensive procedure. Best of luck on the rest of your recovery. Remember the worst part is over.

Congrats on the rapid recovery, hope it continues! You'll be back in the water in no time but dont push it too much. Last thing you need is a trip back to the hospital to fix something else.

Hey Dick,
Glad you are doing better and at least on your feet. That Kap is a good gal and kept us informed. But I think she should help you and the EXCAL to the beach after the storm passes. What are friends for right? Besides I know she don't want all the gold.:lol:

Holler if you need anything. Sister leaves tomorrow. Was a long two weeks. Get well and pain free:yes:

Feel Better

Sounds like you are doing well. Just work at the PT and ice often. Can't wait to see ya back in the water

With your reported progress you will be back out detecting in a relatively short period of time. Doing your PT speed up your recovery. You are making excellent progress.

Dick

Take time out for recovery, you should be good to go Jan. 2017, Kap said she will give you half her gold till you heel up :lol:, so take time out to heel bro., Earl

Incredible!! All will be back to normal before you know it. Meanwhile, we're finding more honey holes for you :yes:

Incredible!! All will be back to normal before you know it. Meanwhile, we're finding more honey holes for you :yes:

She means sand piles! But that should change Thursday for us but praying for Jamaica which is supposed to take a direct hit from hurricane Mathew

Take time out for recovery, you should be good to go Jan. 2017, Kap said she will give you half her gold till you heel up :lol:, so take time out to heel bro., Earl

:jawdrop: :laughing:

Hey Dick,
Glad you are doing better and at least on your feet. That Kap is a good gal and kept us informed. But I think she should help you and the EXCAL to the beach after the storm passes. What are friends for right? Besides I know she don't want all the gold.:lol:

I'd dig holes for him! karen would too! when he's ready he'll be out hunting us!

Can't wait to hunt with you again Dick, going through withdrawal!

11 days ago i had both knees replaced thanks to kap for letting everyone know ,today i walked into the doctor:s office no walker or cane . yes there is pain but they have good drugs to control that ,have been doing in house pt and hope to start outpatient pt on monday.i want to thank everyone for their kind word and all my hunting partners for their calls. it will be a long road back to detecting but i will get there just looking at my xcal makes me push harder, again thank you all ccodder aka dick

good luck with the new knees. Oct. 14th will be a full year ago that i had mine replaced. Do the "hard work of PT" and ull be back on the beach seeing gradual improvement almost weekly. Was barely able to hunt an hour post surgery and now recently was at it for 5 hours of up an down on the slopes. 1 more word of advice if i may CAREFUL with the "good drugs" ;)

I know you'll be back on the beach soon, can't wait! Get well soon my friend! Miss you! Mother nature sent in a bunch of sand to help save you some gold!

Back
Top Bottom