Now I know I've seen this ring somewhere before...

You are the man! I entered that ring i found with the little one at the tot lot , i was up against some fierce competition lol congrats that ring is mint!

Congrats Ice- that is a nice write-up on a find that I well remember. Cool prize! :yes:

Thanks bro!

They edited it slightly shorter...

I was pretty stoked when I got this email, because I knew there is always some really tough finds that win..

<°)))>{

Attachments

• IMG_20160918_003204.jpg
    IMG_20160918_003204.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 653
Congratulations Ice! Well, you do indeed find some very nice gold, and a lot of it, dedicated to the Sport and the Pro, plus, you take great photos and do a great write up and you are helpful to the Forum, so hey, well deserved recognition and reward! Three cheers!
Mud

Nice work Ice!! Good to see someone we know win something!

Great score on that ring brother :yes: nice job on winning that pinpointer too :yes:

Thanks Ronan!!

Awesome story! Huge Congrats!

Thanks man!!

:woohoo: congrats on winning the propointer .. looks like a win win to me !

Yeah, find something cool, win something cool,:D win win!

Thanks!

Congratulations Ice! Well, you do indeed find some very nice gold, and a lot of it, dedicated to the Sport and the Pro, plus, you take great photos and do a great write up and you are helpful to the Forum, so hey, well deserved recognition and reward! Three cheers!
Mud

Wow, a bunch of nice things to say.. I pretty much can say my feelings are mutual..

Thanks brother!!

That rings awesome. Nice stone set in it. Articles a good read. Article a good read as well. -Jos

Thanks a bunch!!

<°)))>{

That is one awesome ring, congrats on both the 18K and wining a carrot.

Now that little Ringy thing on the back is so you can teather it to yourself, so another doesn't go I Erie. Unless you are that good to get free ones from Garrett every so often. LOL

GL & HH

That is one seriously nice ring and the inscription makes it a really special find.
Congrats on the new pro-pointer! Well deserved!
I guess there must be something lucky about losing your carrot,
when Kapidr lost hers she couldn't put her coil down without finding gold.

Back
Top Bottom