Slight bend? RTG scoop

Elixir

Elite Member
I bought a SS scoop from RTG, and I was out for the first time with my PI machine today, very sensitive machine, I love it! but I have noticed the shaft of the scoop developed a slight bend from digging, is this normal? I hope this scoop isnt going to break, it was expensive! :no: Fort Myers beach was so packed when I got off of work I couldnt even get near the bridge to get over there. I will be at the main parking at 6:30-7am tomorrow if you want to meet Bill. There might be a lot of goodies!!

I've had the beachmaster for a couple of years now and although it looks a little rough from the wear and tear, there are no bends. It's been a great scoop. I did notice they have come down in price somewhat. Could that reflect a lower quality scoop I wonder?

I will not be a happy camper if it breaks, I bought it like a week ago and its already slightly bent, I think I am going to give him a call on monday.. RTG makes this scoop for the guys at demarco detector sales, the scoop is almost identical to the rtg pro stainless

I would'nt think it should bend. But again I dont use a scoop. Would'nt work to good where I hunt. WOLF

Back
Top Bottom