Fisher F2 11'' DD Cant Wait!!!

SwingaDingDing

Man im so pumped tomorrow me and my family are going out to Ohio for my brothers baseball tornament!

On the way there i am stopping in a store in St.Catherines and purchasing a Fisher f2 with 8'' and 11'' coils!

Looks like il be hiting up some baseball diamonds to get the hang of this machine! :lol:

Ive heard great things about this machine and have been doing months of research and lots of time spent on posts so i cant wait to really try it out.

I was thinking this should be a greater upgrade than my BH 2200 mostly because of the 11'' coil and the depth and the vdi. Well any ways Gl & HH and i will be on my way!

You will love the 11"DD coil, I had a Fisher F4 that came with the 4" / 8" / and 11"DD coils and I used the 11"DD at least 95% of the time.

It's awesome!!

I run the 11'' DD almost always because I can get right next to metal object's with it as long as I am pointing the front of the coil at it, So as long as your facing the metal object(Swing set's, underpinning, and so on) you can get right up against it so I can get deeper penetration around tot lot's than other guy's because they have to use a small sniper coil because of the interference. I don't really know of a set up in this price range that can compare with the F-2 then you add on the 11'' DD and it's a beast, You won't be disappointed. I have a few video's that show what some coin's show up as with my !!''DD on my F-2, Just some find's and I tell what the number's and range was. I'll put the link below.

FISHER F-2 VIDEO'S>>> http://www.youtube.com/user/MRMODIGGER

Back
Top Bottom