Pathetic Results of Dream Vacation

I spent three years in the navy on the eastern end of Puerto Rico. Unfortunately i did not detect back then. Loved it down there. There are a number of beaches down there that i would love to be able to detect.

What beaches did you hunt? And on which beach did you run into the CZ21 hunter with all the rings? I hunt mostly the Northern and Eastern beaches and there's some stuff there. A lot of trash, yes. Tons of pull tabs, but the goods are there. I hunt with my CZ21 and I've never run into another CZ21 here, so I'm curious. Here's some of my recent finds, minus the tons of trash, of course!

I was in Aguadilla, central north coast (can't recall the town, but 72Cuda was with me, if memory serves), and finally San Juan at the Marriott. It's been a while, but I think I still have that homemade sinker...

Hopefully you brought back several cases of Bacardi rum, bought at incredibly low local prices and all duty free, no limit. And, you relaxed under a coconut tree drinking your fill of frozen piña coladas. :yes:

Do they still make Don Q rum down there? That's a tasty rum, used to bring cases of that home when I was living down there. I was stationed at the coast guard base right across from the Bacardi factory for 3 yrs.....

Back
Top Bottom