Need Help Soon Plz

xzebra

I am looking at a BH Quick Silver or a Lonestar and have a chance to get either at a cheap cost. I can't afford a lot at the time and am new at all of this.

My main reason is to find a wedding band that has been lost just the other day. I do want to use it long term and get into this but as I had stated I can't afford a lot at the time.

Advice on the two only would help a bunch.

Thank you in advanced!

Thanks for all of you suggestions, however I can only afford the Quick Silver or the Lone Star. These are really cheap from a friend of mine as I can't afford more than $100 at the time. I would love to have a better unit, but the two I had listed are barely used and I can get them much cheaper.

Between the two only which would you choose and why?

From friend of yours? Wont he let you borrow one to look for the ring? Just my 2cents worth.

Of course he would but I want to buy one any way and he is going to give me a good deal. I just simply can't afford more at the time. Maybe someday I will get into the hobby more and then purchase a better unit. I think $70 is a fair price to own one that is two months old with nothing wrong.

Just so you know, there is a web site where you can report a lost item and have a good chance of getting a seasoned detectorist to come by with gear and possibly locate the missing ring for you.

lostmystuff.net

That way, if you really want to pursue this as a hobby, can save up and get a solid starter detector.

Back
Top Bottom