Need Advice.

dgaines400

I've Got a F70 I've been hunting with for about 2 years now and I'm not sure what machine to go to next. I'm looking for a detector that's great in taking out Iron and finding silver coins and Is easy to use. Maybe good for gold and can go in water and have a beach mode. Any Ideas? Would like to spend around 1200

I've Got a F70 I've been hunting with for about 2 years now and I'm not sure what machine to go to next. I'm looking for a detector that's great in taking out Iron and finding silver coins and Is easy to use. Maybe good for gold and can go in water and have a beach mode. Any Ideas? Would like to spend around 1200

You are saying "beach mode" and "go in the water" (submersible detector?). You are not say salt water beaches or fresh water beaches. (Wet salt sand, salt water use pulse detector as VLF detectors are pretty much gold dead in wet salt sand and salt water) You are saying finding silver is important (best in low frequency detector) and finding gold is important (best in in high frequency detector). you say you would like to spend around 1200. Is that for the detector or is that for detector and extra coils and accessories? Think it through, write it down, do the research. For the bucks you have to spend on a detector, do the research. Whatever detector is purchased, the decision is yours.

Back
Top Bottom