Oak Street Beach... Chicago

(Heavy)

Elite Member
Saturday 24th, Oak Street Beach about 6am. If any of you are up for the early morning hunt you will need 3.50 an hour for the credit card meters. Last Saturday I met two guys late afternoon at Montrose beach who had spent the morning collecting 4 gold and one ice from Oak St so I thought I'd go back and see if they missed anything this coming Saturday.

Show up if you can, no doubt other MD'ers will be there... I will be the one with the tan backpack working the shore line in waders ;) The PI's will be owning the deeper water.

Lets get some!!!!! but you have to be a little crazy :lol:

oak-street-beach.jpg

100_1210-1.jpg

So I take it you are taking your car?

I thought you might be taking the train?

Any sign of the idiots from last year....those mob fools causing all the trouble on the beaches??

Sounds like fun.

So I take it you are taking your car?

I thought you might be taking the train?

Any sign of the idiots from last year....those mob fools causing all the trouble on the beaches??

Sounds like fun.

This was last years cover story for some holigans on North Beach testing the new Mayor. They learned their leason about causing trouble on Chicago beaches. Maybe they will get out of jail someday but Gangsta's don't like to get their sneakers wet anyway... so catch me if you can :lol:

Back
Top Bottom