Simplex

You will not be disappointed it’s a heck of a machine! I run park 1 mode by the way if you want to know about programs

You will not be disappointed it’s a heck of a machine! I run park 1 mode by the way if you want to know about programs

I was just playing with park 1 yesterday. I did a majority of my hunting in park 2 since I have had the Simplex almost 6 months. I heard some deep targets but did not dig them. Any tips @coinboy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just playing with park 1 yesterday. I did a majority of my hunting in park 2 since I have had the Simplex almost 6 months. I heard some deep targets but did not dig them. Any tips @coinboy?

I use park 1 because I dig all the deep high tones. The tone break is set higher so I know its a good target because it’s only high tone if the vdi is above 70. But I’m still learning it too so not too many tips yet

I use park 1 because I dig all the deep high tones. The tone break is set higher so I know its a good target because it’s only high tone if the vdi is above 70. But I’m still learning it too so not too many tips yet

That’s good info! I thought that was the case and it’s great to get that confirmed. I keep looking for information on the new modes and I keep getting “ park 2 is faster recovery park is slower recovery but deeper” I wanted to confirm tone breaks etc etc. thanks @coinboy

Just ordered a Simplex!

Very interested in seeing how it does in my fields compared to the At-Pro and the EQ 600.

Super! I cant believe the prices on Simplex+. Low for what all you get with that machine. I've been reading and watching videos on Simplex, Vanquish and Nox. I read and see all good about the Simplex.

Wish you tons a fun Bill.

Super! I cant believe the prices on Simplex+. Low for what all you get with that machine. I've been reading and watching videos on Simplex, Vanquish and Nox. I read and see all good about the Simplex.

Wish you tons a fun Bill.

Thanks!

Got an awesome deal from Jeff at qualitymetaldetectors!

Are they a site sponsor? I assume you called him? I don't see the Simplex on their website. After the release yesterday, I'm definitely not a buyer for the Apex so I'm looking for a Simplex to buy.

Yes. Check out the "Sponsor special forum".

Got a great deal on my At-Pro from him also.

Thanks. I knew when I bought the Bounty Hunter it was a short term gig just to get my feet wet and to see if I liked it. It works well and I’ve had a blast with it. I’ll hang onto it for others to use. I think the Simplex will be a great next step for me and I can't wait to try it out.

Back
Top Bottom