Garrett Metal Detectors plans to go live on Friday at 09:00 am

John-Edmonton

Elite Member

Attachments

• apex smaller.jpg
    apex smaller.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 907
"Garrett Metal Detectors plans to go live on Friday at 09:00 am", is totally misleading, it's not until the 15th. Stop with the BS!

beephead

That was less than I was expecting. And I wasn't expecting much. Oh well, just have to wait till the 15th.

Spring time is the prime time to release a detector and Garrett and just about waited too late. They keep dragging it out and they keep wasting time with non-sense.

Marketing 101:

Piss off potential customers by stringing them along. Employ bait-and-switch if needed.

The live video from this morning is still available so I'm sure the reveal video will still be posted when you are off. I knew today wouldn't be a full reveal but I hoped that they'd drop a few crumbs to keep people interested. It was pretty lame what they did...made a little bit of a deal about the today's video then gave jack squat as far as info. Anything would have been nice. Just gotta try hard to wait out the next 14 days I guess and not order that Simplex+ until the details are released on the Apex. Still hoping like hades it will be a direct competitor with the Simplex or Vanquish line but hopefully better. I only want that because I'm looking to add a second machine and don't want to spend a load of cash on one. But at the same time...a new high-end machine would be nice from Garrett though out of my budget for the time being.

Seems to be a lot of speculation as to what this machine will be and where it will fall in the pack. I am definitely interested in seeing what they have to offer especially if it is geared to compete with the Simplex in features and price. If it’s in the $300 range I may bite, but spending $600 on a new unproven machine would be a little worrisome. I think I’d go for the Nox600 at that point, otherwise I am just buying the Simplex for now.

Back
Top Bottom