Some Stuff From My Last Few Hunts

Tilton

Elite Member
Gold ring #12 for the year still eludes me after a dozen hunts but here are the best things I found from the last few. Nothing amazing but a few rings, some silver, and a tiny gold.

This silver Saint Christopher pendant was the first silver I have found in quite a while that wasn't a ring. I didn't think it would be is this good of shape, considering my old silver rings have most of the detail worn off, but I can read all of the writing.

This is the first necklace I have ever found! Haha. The signal it gave was pretty junky on the Excal. It was calcified together in a clump when I found. Maybe this was attached to the pendant above? Found on different days. Tested positive for silver. Before and after pics.

This earring or pin, can't tell which due the size of the shank being really long tested positive for 14k and is 1.1g. My only gold in a few weeks so it was nice to even get this little bit. The signal was really really faint.

My first bottle opener ring! Stainless steel I assume. Not marked. I think pilikia found one last year if I remember correctly. I hadn't seen one before then. I am not sure why anybody would wear this. It's huge and doesn't even fit my thumb. Alcoholics I guess haha.

Tiny silver ring with a flower design shaped like a heart and a little diamond in the middle. Not sure if the diamond is real or not. I assume fake.

This ring might be the nicest tungsten I have found. It's an ArtCarved tungsten with a bunch of patent markings and stuff on the inside. The prices I see online for these are around $300. That's crazy for a tungsten ring.

sorry if any of you have tungsten rings but i don't get why people are paying retail jewelry prices (theft..) for non-precious metals..
they do look nice but tungsten is a better color on a truck then on a wedding band imho

I need to get on your level. I don't know how many more pull tabs I can take!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Haha, I am not even on a high level yet. It just takes time though. You only have like 30 hours of metal detecting under your belt.

sorry if any of you have tungsten rings but i don't get why people are paying retail jewelry prices (theft..) for non-precious metals..
they do look nice but tungsten is a better color on a truck then on a wedding band imho

I have one, but it was free with the purchase of my wife's wedding set. I am waiting for a nice platinum wedding band that I can call my own. Haha

Nice TC. I'm finding a fair number of TCs too.

The beergut in me wants to know: Does that bottle opener ring even work? I'd worry between the risks of lacerating your finger in the process of opening a beer, but if it was my 4th or 5th beer, I might not care.

That tungsten ring looks sweet! Nice finds.

Thanks! It's a nice one.

Nice TC. I'm finding a fair number of TCs too.

The beergut in me wants to know: Does that bottle opener ring even work? I'd worry between the risks of lacerating your finger in the process of opening a beer, but if it was my 4th or 5th beer, I might not care.

Haha, I have not tried it out yet. The thing is ginormous. It falls off my thumb. But you may be right though, you could easily slip and slice your finger on the bottle cap.

nice finds bro...you've been busy.I got a few more hunts in before I spilt...pm me your number...my old phone is dead...I have this pay as you go phone...didn't feel like paying a but load just to use for 70 days.

Back
Top Bottom