Clifftronic memorial hunt - save the date

RingNut

Forum Supporter
As many of you know, we lost a member of our detector community, Cliff Green (Clifftronic), a year ago at a young age. Cliff was an avid detectorist in the Clearwater Beach, Fl area. Many of us hunted with him and he was certainly entertaining. I thought it would be nice to organize a hunt in his honor on 4/14. If you wish to join in, please meet at the Clearwater Beach Pier at 7:00 a.m. We can share our memories and then hit the beach/water to do what he loved to do and find some gold. Cliff touched many outside of clearwater too with his advice and good natured spirit. Those of you not in the clearwater area, feel free to join in at your favorite beach and share how your event went. Be sure to play some AC/DC (Cliff's secret mojo) on your way for good luck :D

Dang, I wish I wasn't so far away!!

Cliff turned me on to one of my favorite spots, Sportsman's Beach...

Thanks for all the old silvers, some gold, and some really cool digs Cliff, RIP man....

IMG_4442_zps382af20c.jpg

<*)))>{

I edited the post so all could join in. Give it a read.

Dang, I wish I wasn't so far away!!

Cliff turned me on to one of my favorite spots, Sportsman's Beach...

Thanks for all the old silvers, some gold, and some really cool digs Cliff, RIP man....

<*)))>{

Last edited:
I edited the post so all could join in. Give it a read.

I'm there man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll even dig up some old ACDC!!!

I'll sure Cliff will be up there, smiling down, from a place where targets are plenty and every single one is a keeper...

<*)))>{

Great idea, RingNut! Unfortunately, I'm on duty that day, but I'll be thinking about Cliffy, and all of you as you honor his memory.

Count me in provided all goes well this week.

Cliff

Wish I could be there

As many of you know, we lost a member of our detector community, Cliff Green (Clifftronic), a year ago at a young age. Cliff was an avid detectorist in the Clearwater Beach, Fl area. Many of us hunted with him and he was certainly entertaining. I thought it would be nice to organize a hunt in his honor on 4/14. If you wish to join in, please meet at the Clearwater Beach Pier at 7:00 a.m. We can share our memories and then hit the beach/water to do what he loved to do and find some gold. Cliff touched many outside of clearwater too with his advice and good natured spirit. Those of you not in the clearwater area, feel free to join in at your favorite beach and share how your event went. Be sure to play some AC/DC (Cliff's secret mojo) on your way for good luck :D

If I wasn't stuck in Deeeeetroit, I would be there!
Chuck

PS We crossed paths via email and a few calls. Yes, good guy

I met him one day, he was with the other Cliff, CDV and we talked for awhile and seemed like a real nice guy, I never got to talk to him again, then cdv told me he passed away and I was shocked, that's a day my wife goes to curves, i'll see if she will go another day so I can be their, HH

That is a great idea to remember an old friend. Unfortunately it is my first day of training class so I will miss it. I will be thinking of him though. Cliff and I fist bump before hunts in memory of Cliffy. Gone too soon.

When you get to the beach look for dolphins. As they swim by wave at them since he will be one of them now enjoying the water and having fun.

Sorry you cant make it Greg. Looks like you landed well here. Good to hear. Yes, fist bumps and only fist bumps all the way around.

That is a great idea to remember an old friend. Unfortunately it is my first day of training class so I will miss it. I will be thinking of him though. Cliff and I fist bump before hunts in memory of Cliffy. Gone too soon.

When you get to the beach look for dolphins. As they swim by wave at them since he will be one of them now enjoying the water and having fun.

Cliffy was a great fellow,,,,,great sense of humor,,,,,,didn't get the chance to hunt with him but remember him well,,,,,I am sure I will be hunting somewhere on Monday and will be thinking about you guys and Cliffy,,,,,,sounds like a lot of machines going for it so hopefully there is some gold brought up,,,,what ACDC song that needs to play? I can sing every one of them, when I was a kid I played guitar and used to dress up like Angus Young,,,,shorts, shirt, tie, and hat,,,:cool:GL HH

I just started hanging around the beach forum last fall so unfortunately I never had the chance to know Cliff but from everybody's posts it sounds like he was one of the good ones. It's a great thing your doing and I'll keep him in my thoughts while hunting. This ones for him.

A perfect selection.

QUOTE=SalemScott;2010504]I just started hanging around the beach forum last fall so unfortunately I never had the chance to know Cliff but from everybody's posts it sounds like he was one of the good ones. It's a great thing your doing and I'll keep him in my thoughts while hunting. This ones for him.

A perfect selection.

QUOTE=SalemScott;2010504]I just started hanging around the beach forum last fall so unfortunately I never had the chance to know Cliff but from everybody's posts it sounds like he was one of the good ones. It's a great thing your doing and I'll keep him in my thoughts while hunting. This ones for him.

That is my favorite one!

<*)))>{

A 21 gun salute for Cliff!:D

Back
Top Bottom