Checked one off the list today - 1st gold chain & a few other yellow goodies!

Slimpickuns

Forum Supporter
Went out for another early morning low tide hunt, spent about 4 hours gridding the wet slopes. Less trash and more goodies today, pulled my 1st gold chain in 4 years of beach detecting, it's marked 14k Italy, weighs in at 16 grams, and is 21 1/2" long. Also popped out 2 14k pendants (eye-ball & St. Christoper) 2.9 grams total, 1 1.2 gram 18k ear ring , 1 .7 gram 10k virgin mary pendant, 1 22 1/2" long 55 gram silver chain & 1 silver ear ring. Man the beach just keeps on givin, lovin it!

Thanks for looking, HH!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 465
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    184.9 KB · Views: 460
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 462
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 469
:wow::wow::wow:

I have got to try some beach detecting! Great finds. Congrats on the gold and silver!!!

I was told chains are easy to find. Took me almost 3 years to find one. They are NOT easy to find. Congrats!

That eyeball thing gives me the creeps. Melt that one quick or the evil eye will give you bad Karma. :laughing:

Great going!!!

And to show everyone here how fast conditions change. I went to the same beach at the next low tide. Virtually no targets. Slope was now flat and sanded in. Last high tide pulled sand off the top. Here are my finds.
I think I will join Dave in the morning to see if any of his golden luck rubs off

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 394
That is one nice chain!!

And one tide sure can mess up a good day...

I was told chains are easy to find. Took me almost 3 years to find one. They are NOT easy to find. Congrats!

That eyeball thing gives me the creeps. Melt that one quick or the evil eye will give you bad Karma. :laughing:

Yea it is creepy isn't it? I don't think I like my gold looking back at me:lol: I know one things for sure, there's a few really thin gold necklaces lost in the sand somewhere. :lookclose:

Great going!!!

And to show everyone here how fast conditions change. I went to the same beach at the next low tide. Virtually no targets. Slope was now flat and sanded in. Last high tide pulled sand off the top. Here are my finds.
I think I will join Dave in the morning to see if any of his golden luck rubs off

Man I was hoping there would be some good finds for ya there josh, hopefully some more good targets get pulled down after tonight for us to hit in the morning.

Looks like you were poaching Stewart's beach ;) did you use the GPS numbers in his picture he posted to find the location? :D

Sweet finds and really good photos too.....you could have said 18 k or better for all with how the photos turned out......congrats on the great day!

Cliff

Back
Top Bottom