Hurricane Sandy Pics from the Caribbean**

Caribbeanson

Forum Supporter
Hurricane Sandy pics from my friends in The Bahamas. She's not a light little girl.

Coastal damage reports from friends are pretty bad but the Islands on the whole seem OK, nothing catastrophic.

Hope you NE coast guys don't do any too crazy, this gal has some punch to her.

This piece of land seperates a calm bay from the raw Atlantic Ocean:
glasswindowbridge_zps725a14f8.jpg

There's a road here somewhere:
wateroverroad_zps9648f1fb.jpg

wateroverseawall_zps5089567e.jpg

Watersidekioskflooded_zps05b10fc4.jpg

Sand movement pics in my next post. Might blow your mind. :shock:

Caribbean style sand movement, some pretty narly stuff my friends and family seeing down there:

roadsideorangehill_zps779dd86f.jpg

Woops:
Policecarinsand_zps98d17b0f.jpg

Crazy before and after:
beforeandafterseawall_zpsff4a56ff.jpg

policecarinsand2_zps47a20888.jpg

Cool photos. I really like the one where they used straps to hold down the roof on that little shack. I wonder is it is still there. Thanks for sharing the photos.

wow is right, cant believe it about covered that cop car...kind of ironic the name of storm is sandy and she is leaving sand everywhere:lol:

The only reason they found the cop car was because some guy was detecting down the road and his machine read a pulltab... so he started digging hoping for a gold ring and all he got was the top of the fuzz! :cool:

WOW, really moving a lot of stuff around, forget about sand, throwing rocks and LARGE items around....
Stay safe and HH when the smoke clears!

emagine

What it's gonna do when the eye head's due West inland,hope it's north of Maryland :shock::shock::hide::run1::stormy: Hope it doesn't hit Ny city directly because with this storm,the city might go under! A Great Time For NYer's to go on vacation ,take your valuables

Back
Top Bottom