Please give your opinions on the CF-77

COPPEROXIDE

Hello

I am considering buying a CF-77 because of its ability to detect targets at considerable depth and because of its simple no nonsense control panel.
There are relatively few reviews on youtube and none that I would call comprehensive and that fully test the machine's capabilities.
I would love to hear from anyone who has really put this machine through its paces and can explain its pros and cons from personal experience.
I would be using this machine for coin-shooting only and am not interested in beach/water hunting or gold prospecting.

Thanks very much!

Hi CO -

I was going to get into a few details regarding the CF77 however let me simplify it as best I can -

If you like using analogue metal detectors for coin shooting and finding targets at depth then the CF77 would be hard to beat - One thing we can agree on with the many models Nokta Makro have released since their CF77 is the fact that they do not lie about what their metal detectors can do and the CF77 is as deep as they say it is -

There are a number of Youtube videos showing both depth/air tests to give you an indication - The CF77 is also exceptional in highly mineralized soils and I know this personally as a good friend took one to the Australia Goldfields a couple of years back with some success -

The balance on the 'S' shaft is awesome - build quality is phenomenal &
easy to set up - if you can get one, go for it - there will be a slight learning curve with understanding its language however in a couple of hunts it will start coming together -

It is a non-hype detector - It is a beast

I purchased another 'middle' shaft to use instead of the 'S' shaft making it a straight shaft setup for NO other reason but to see what it swung like and i can testify to stating that it is a better balanced & easier to swing unit than my Nox - lol

Good luck with the purchase, oh and btw I too primarily hunt coins

MD1023
Musketeer
CF77
Nox800

Hope this helps

eSCANZ

Thanks very much!! I watched the videos on youtube; but none of them were very comprehensive and left me with more questions than answers. Its great to talk to someone who has actually used one and can personally vouch for its performance.

Thanks again!

They are as good as they say they are - I am sure you will enjoy it, good luck

Back
Top Bottom