Ascend To The "APEX" (Garrett)

The wrong time to introduce anything. It is not Garretts fault, but people just are not going to spend money on metal detectors.

Hope you're right...that way it won't be an issue for me to get one. Judging by all the sold out Simplex+ machines....it wouldn't seem this is accurate though. People do seem to be buying machines.

As far as dud or stud...take it with a grain of salt but I was talking to a dealer who seems to believe this will be a multi-frequency machine. Not to say that makes it a stud if it does but certainly is in the right direction. No idea if dealers have any inside info the rest of us have to wait for...but that was what he felt pretty certain of.

I also personally know someone that has connection to Garrett that definitely knows what's up. Didn't tell me a damn thing about the Apex but did elude to more stuff coming soon-ish and my take from the conversation was it would be higher-end stuff making me believe that the Apex will be a Simplex or Vanquish competitor and some stuff that might compete with the Nox series is coming later. Again...grains of salt.

Duh! I get it!
Apex is going to compete with simplex!
1...low price
2... Waterproof to 10 ft
3 adjustable coil
4 Idk????:lol:

thanks! aim talking in general terms.my point is you have a detector that hunts well in ghost town sites, and then you use that same detector in an urban coin hunting site! BOTH sites have an abundance of '!!!!" you have to sniff through if ONE detector is superior in BOTH THOSE environments ,where does it say you NEED another detector? it's all that i am saying!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Let me put it this way. When I found my very first silver quarter, if I had been using a Nox I would have never sniffed that quarter. It's the deepest coin I've ever dug. The F75 found it. The Nox would have walked right past it. The Nox just can't do what the 75 can depth wise.

Let me put it this way. When I found my very first silver quarter, if I had been using a Nox I would have never sniffed that quarter. It's the deepest coin I've ever dug. The F75 found it. The Nox would have walked right past it. The Nox just can't do what the 75 can depth wise.

I agree 100% . In my soil the f75 outperforms just about everything hands down. Not that the nox isn't good,but not much competes with the f75 here.

I agree 100% . In my soil the f75 outperforms just about everything hands down. Not that the nox isn't good,but not much competes with the f75 here.

just curious woody! is your dirt low to moderate mineralized?
with the 75,it does make a difference!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

that's good to know AND does indeed make a difference,however i am really referring to the detectors ability to recover from target to target quickly enough to "hunt in multiple" trash filled sites for "both" relics, and,or coins.IF that one detector is "fast" enough,AND deep enough to be a "universal" detector.
what was the depth of that silver quarter?..i know for a fact, that the f-75 is one
"deep mother" especially in low to moderate minerals...i'm just sayin'

(h.h.!)
j.t.

just curious woody! is your dirt low to moderate mineralized?
with the 75,it does make a difference!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

I’m in western Pennsylvania,I usually get one bar on the mineralization.. It does change from site to site but for the most part it’s pretty good Dirt. The F75 has always amazed me at the depth I’ve gotton coins from. I don’t dig really deep coins all the time,but when I do get that deep coin from like 10 inches it’s always been with a F75. I don’t run Boost either,just regular DE mode.

I use the Nox on the beach because of the Multi Frequency and it does a good job. However the 75 can get down there dirt digging.

that's good to know AND does indeed make a difference,however i am really referring to the detectors ability to recover from target to target quickly enough to "hunt in multiple" trash filled sites for "both" relics, and,or coins.IF that one detector is "fast" enough,AND deep enough to be a "universal" detector.
what was the depth of that silver quarter?..i know for a fact, that the f-75 is one
"deep mother" especially in low to moderate minerals...i'm just sayin'

(h.h.!)
j.t.

13". I'm a contractor and have about 3-4 tape measures in my truck at any given time. Like Woodbutcher, I rarely have more than 1 bar for mineralization and many times, no bar.

I’m in western Pennsylvania,I usually get one bar on the mineralization.. It does change from site to site but for the most part it’s pretty good Dirt. The F75 has always amazed me at the depth I’ve gotton coins from. I don’t dig really deep coins all the time,but when I do get that deep coin from like 10 inches it’s always been with a F75. I don’t run Boost either,just regular DE mode.

the f75 se is a terrific detector! it is deep, and fast too!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

13". I'm a contractor and have about 3-4 tape measures in my truck at any given time. Like Woodbutcher, I rarely have more than 1 bar for mineralization and many times, no bar.

wow! it loves low mineralized dirt too! i had a standard back in '07.had to get rid of it! it was too erratic for me! e.m.i killed it! lots of guys sold 'em back then, then fisher "insulated" em better, and quieted 'em down, then they made 'em even deeper, and super fast in the junk.

(h.h.!)
j.t.

wow! it loves low mineralized dirt too! i had a standard back in '07.had to get rid of it! it was too erratic for me! e.m.i killed it! lots of guys sold 'em back then, then fisher "insulated" em better, and quieted 'em down, then they made 'em even deeper, and super fast in the junk.

(h.h.!)
j.t.

I have the F75 SE LTD. I don't know if that makes a difference or not. I know it's quiet. I've only hunted one lot where the EMI was too much. Other than that it's been smooth sailing.

Back
Top Bottom