Sweetwater Gold

fsa46

Forum Supporter
001.JPG

009.JPG

004.JPG

007.jpg

Hit a freshwater lake this morning, it was a private spot and the guy was reluctant to give me permission. I told him I'd clean out the junk for him and he agreed to let me go. If I had a boat I wouldn't have needed permission.

Anyway, a lot of targets produced the 14K wedding band, silver ring and a titanium ring, along with three Wheaties that I forgot to post in the " good " finds, but posted with the rings.

I was using the Excal but wanted to dig some junk in case the owner showed up so I could show him. He never came so it all went in the junk pile.

That's a good looking hunt Frank... you are like me we both sold our boats off when we traded fishing poles for metal detectors at least we used them unlike Earl :lol:

How warm was the water there?? BRRRR. I haven't yet gone in BUT I am thinking VERY SOON!!

Sweet gold and silver there!! Congrats and Hope you can find a bit more. NICE!!

Congrads on the treasure buddy, You have become very adventurist your last few outings...:thumbsup:

I would be hitting that place a few more times...

Fine looking rings! I bet you could get a decent $ on the titanium ring on ebay.

Congrats on the 3 ringer! looks like that 14k band has been in the water for a while eh?

Back
Top Bottom