Finds display case

MrLostAndFound

Hello all,

I just hit my 20th ring and they no longer fit on my TV base. So I figured at this rate I should really get a display case to hold them all. I would love to see how everyone stores theirs even the none gold and silver ones are nice to look at. To me they are little Trophies. Below is.whatni was thinking of getting. Happy hunting everyone and gold luck to you all

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190624-190427_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20190624-190427_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 512
I bought a display case just like that thinking it would take forever to fill! Now I have to take something out to put something in!

Attachments

• 20190624_203525_resized.jpg
    20190624_203525_resized.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 536
If you are a successful hunter , you will find out real quick that those display boxes fill up fast. In just a few years ( about 30yrs ago ) I had display boxes all over the place. Now I just thread them on a chain. Easier for storage. Plus , when I walk into a room wearing 250 gold rings on a chain ; it's funny to see the look on people's faces !

If you are a successful hunter , you will find out real quick that those display boxes fill up fast. In just a few years ( about 30yrs ago ) I had display boxes all over the place. Now I just thread them on a chain. Easier for storage. Plus , when I walk into a room wearing 250 gold rings on a chain ; it's funny to see the look on people's faces !

That would be a sight to see. Thanks for the idea.

Since we live full-time RV we have trouble storing stuff .we only keep the best stuff ...kind of everywhere inside. I've been cutting extra slots in my display case cuz it's getting full and I don't have room for another one!

Last edited:
Nice collection on display. I have a large collection of junk rings and other bling jewelry found beach hunting that I don't know what to do with. The wife and daughter don't want them.

I have a similar case, only mine holds just 36.

I figured that would hold me for awhile, since rings seem to be few and far between near me, but I've already got it more than half full :) Needing a new one is a good problem to have.

I have a case, pretty much exactly like yours. It holds 100 rings and they can be bought of eBay for a few dollars. Decent quality too.

I've filled one up with all my rings, so now I've got three. One for junkers, one for silvers and one for goldies. The junker one is getting quite full already.

Since we live full-time RV we have trouble storing stuff .we only keep the best stuff ...kind of everywhere inside. I've been cutting extra slots in my display case cuz it's getting full and I don't have room for another one!

Best of the best is a great idea I hope I hope I get to that point. Your display looks to be very high quality. Where did you get that one? Do you wear any of your rings?

I have a similar case, only mine holds just 36.

I figured that would hold me for awhile, since rings seem to be few and far between near me, but I've already got it more than half full :) Needing a new one is a good problem to have.

I agree and look forward to having that problem.💍

Nice collection on display. I have a large collection of junk rings and other bling jewelry found beach hunting that I don't know what to do with. The wife and daughter don't want them.

I know how that goes. I think I can help send me a PM I will pay for the shipping. 😁

I don't have a ring collection, but I have tons of minie balls. I use a shadow box with a hole up top to drop in the nicer ones. The mason jar gets the ones that are mangled.

IMG-20190618-143500.jpg

I've thought about getting a couple of those display cases for rings and other silver jewelry but while they make a nice display I would be afraid that they would be easy pickings if someone broke in here.

I purchased A 72 Ring display case. I keep my better finds in it. The majority of my silver ring finds go on other jewelry boxes. I don't display my junk ring finds for the most part.

I bought a display case just like that thinking it would take forever to fill! Now I have to take something out to put something in!

Stiff-wrists and K&T, great displays !

Best of the best is a great idea I hope I hope I get to that point. Your display looks to be very high quality. Where did you get that one? Do you wear any of your rings?

I don't remember where or when but I'm pretty sure it was ordered through a jewelry supply catalog which tells you how long we've had it and yes I do wear these rings on occasion. We even took one that was found and slightly damaged and repaired it and my husband wears it all the time.

I like the way you have them displayed by color ..some chunky ones in there too!

Back
Top Bottom