Huge necklace and ring #12

ChrisnAmanda1

Elite Member
Found a giant necklace buried about 6 inches deep. I wasn't going to dig it because the VDI was bouncing all over the place but I figured what the heck.. it's a junk necklace but it was still super fun.

Ring number 12 had me fooled until I got home. It looked so much like something plated over silver. Got home and did an acid test and unfortunately it's not gold or silver but still a heck of a rush! Anytime I find a ring in the dirt, it's a great day!

Attachments

• 20190524_213936.jpg
    20190524_213936.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 456
  • 20190524_214212.jpg
    20190524_214212.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 425
  • 20190524_214115.jpg
    20190524_214115.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 434
Congrats on the ring and necklace. Nice finds.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Found a giant necklace buried about 6 inches deep. I wasn't going to dig it because the VDI was bouncing all over the place but I figured what the heck.. it's a junk necklace but it was still super fun.

Ring number 12 had me fooled until I got home. It looked so much like something plated over silver. Got home and did an acid test and unfortunately it's not gold or silver but still a heck of a rush! Anytime I find a ring in the dirt, it's a great day!

Oh yeah.. .bouncing VDI's don't scare me off. I always have to go back and dig them up, just because it "might be" a necklace. :)

I find plenty of junk necklaces (i don't post them), but only a few silver ones.

Skippy

Fun to find, but c'mo-o-on gold!! You two are figuring out the jewelry thing. I just hit 15 rings for the year, yesterday. Trying to stay a step ahead of you guys isn't easy! I'll probably be trying to catch up with you soon enough.

Fun to find, but c'mo-o-on gold!! You two are figuring out the jewelry thing. I just hit 15 rings for the year, yesterday. Trying to stay a step ahead of you guys isn't easy! I'll probably be trying to catch up with you soon enough.

LOL! Thanks for the kind words. We're definitely trying. Mostly just lucky but still LOL. 15 rings is a heck of a head start!

Back
Top Bottom