Everyone in Michigan

I go in st joe a few times a week always looking for company

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You mean Saranac lake area New York .....I don't know of an area named Saranac Michigan. Are you a man or a woman?

Any info on New Buffalo????

I ran up there last week and the beach was LOADED.

Any restrictions or other local things to know?

I have to hit that Italian restaurant again. Their meatballs looked incredible!

Thanks guys/gals.

Hi Dirty Rob , I'm in Saint Joseph , Mi could use a buddy if your in the area I've been kind of lax , however I'm off to the east coast on the 15 of this month for business ....give me a Gingle lots of good places around my area . My last find was a 50 year old class ring , tried my dam best to find the owner , was impossible . Nice 18 ct gold ring 15 grams .
Before that I found a slew of wheaties with in a 5 foot span all about the same date from 1900 - 1910
Lots of other thing , over the years .
Never went to new Buffalo though even though it would be a good place to hunt .
Look forward to hearing from you . Jim

I used fish bass tourneys on the St. Joe and it was a quick 80mph little drive up 94 which is under construction down here(darny darn darn!)

New Buffalo beach info still needed!!!!

Waldron

S.E Michigan here just outside of Hudson if anyone is looking for a hunting buddy in this neck of the sticks

Took me forever to find this thread. So I'm going to leave a comment to get it back to the top. Anyone new to the site from Michigan should post their location if looking for a hunting buddy. Wish I had someone to hunt with here in Owosso MI.

Theres a lot of us In Michigan, I'm over in MKG...but as you know, we are sort of solitary by nature...Although I could use a crew to help me get into the Heights for a curbstrip run someday...
Mud

I'm about half way between you two, and this next summer I'm planning to do more road trips detecting than in the past. I'll have to look you guys up then.

I'll be planning some good hunts this year and spending a lot of time in the counties equalization dept getting property owners info. Give me a bump when your coming my way.

Hi all! Currently living in Ypsilanti, but travel all over in the southern half of the state for work. Just relocated this year for work. Looking forward to getting out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom