Posting Pics?

positivepessimist

Problem posting pics

I keep getting a message that says I have reached file size limit when I try to attach a pic. Do I need to resize it? I forget how to do that.
Any suggestions are appreciated!. Thanks.

Thank you. I use Nikon View, but I really don't use it much. I think I just figured it out,though, so I'm going to try to post them in Help To ID My Finds forum.
Wish me luck and thanks for the link!
-Steve

nice peeps in here, but still no one will help me post pics. For some dang reason I cant get the file below 200 bites. Some one help if they can?

Re: lots of browsers

If the byte size is your issue and not the pixel size, then be sure to save the image as a .jpg (a compressed image file) and and not a .bmp (which isn't compressed).

Re: lots of browsers

Thanks, as I stated in another thread, I got a better chance of landing a space shuttle, than figuring out digital cameras and pixels and bytes. I will keep working at it.....................toodles from doodle

start a new topic, then below the text box, something says additional options, click on manage attachments, and then browse to it in your pictures at home, and click upload.

You did good --I would say nice pic but you might think I was a switch hitter :lol:

Back
Top Bottom