Collar disk trophy case

Disks are fun. I have assembled well over 1000 of them through the years. Currently only have a few over 800.

Awesome collection. I found my first and only collar disc last weekend . I didnt even know what it was until I did a little research, I have concluded that it is a type 1 WW1 Enlisted Maybe you can tell me if I'm right. The dime is just for scale but I did find it in the same location about 60 yards from where I dug the disc.

Attachments

• collar disc Front.jpg
    collar disc Front.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 157
Awesome collection. I found my first and only collar disc last weekend . I didnt even know what it was until I did a little research, I have concluded that it is a type 1 WW1 Enlisted Maybe you can tell me if I'm right. The dime is just for scale but I did find it in the same location about 60 yards from where I dug the disc.
Yes. It's WW1 era. The war dept kept fiddling with them and making changes but I believe yours, with the plain US and pebble background puts it right in the early ww1 years.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

I've never dug one. Drove by a spot where I have bought some that were dug and almost tried my luck but don't know public vs private there. 800 miles away from my turf.

Back
Top Bottom