Hello All

Groot

Delaware checking in,I'm just starting to look for my first metal detector and wanted to say hi. I will NOT ask what the best metal detector LOL

Delaware checking in,I'm just starting to look for my first metal detector and wanted to say hi. I will NOT ask what the best metal detector LOL

Hello from Western Australia! What type of metal detector were you thinking of, i.e, what type of detecting do you want to do?

G day mate .
I live three miles from the beach on the east coast. I did post in the all about metal detectors forum with my wish list and some questions

G day mate .
I live three miles from the beach on the east coast. I did post in the all about metal detectors forum with my wish list and some questions

I'm not familiar with the detectors you've listed there, but I'm sure other users will help you out! :yes:

Well ..I just need some help on my Noob questions ,from there I will decide what one to buy.

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

Ultimately the decision is yours according to what type of detecting you will be doing (just dry land or also in water) and what your budget range will allow you to spend.

When you do decide what might be some possibilities you can get some extra input by putting the model name in the youtube search bar and watch review videos on the models you are trying to decide between.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=metal+detector+reviews

Back
Top Bottom