Hello from Missouri

Some thing you might want to research

Little town called Catawissa. It's just south of Pacific.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There was a Civil was battle fought in Pacific Missouri on Oct.1,1864 , the confederate forces tried to destroy the railroad lines there. There is a marker and civil war cannon on top of the bluff at Black Burn Park , at 2nd street & Osage street. For more information Google civil war battle Pacific missouri. The city of Pacific might have a historical society. If you caould find the exact location and get permission to hunt along the tracks could be some interesting finds.

There was a Civil was battle fought in Pacific Missouri on Oct.1,1864 , the confederate forces tried to destroy the railroad lines there. There is a marker and civil war cannon on top of the bluff at Black Burn Park , at 2nd street & Osage street. For more information Google civil war battle Pacific missouri. The city of Pacific might have a historical society. If you caould find the exact location and get permission to hunt along the tracks could be some interesting finds.
Awesome to learn! Thank you

We were all that new at one time

That would be nice. But then you would see how new I am! Lol

One of the beat ways to learn is go out a few time with someone who has been detecing for a while ,read this site, and research potential sites you never know whats in your own area. You are in a rural area which means possible old one room school houses , county fair grounds , old churches , old swimming holes, picnic grounds etc. If you have a historical society in the area research it as well they often put stuff on line. Use your winter down time to research your spring and summer hunts.

You and me both brother...We could have a competition to see who finds the most pull tabs. The loser buys Lunch. lol
Haha, deal. We will have to get together sometime....when the ground is a bit wetter and softer.

Research , research , research

Awesome to learn! Thank you

The more you research all the towns and county around you the more possible locations you will find , also talk to any older people around they are a wealth of information. You can have lived in a town all your life and find out a lot of new information. Being in a rural area you might have no local competion and find areas that have never been detected if you are lucky.

The more you research all the towns and county around you the more possible locations you will find , also talk to any older people around they are a wealth of information. You can have lived in a town all your life and find out a lot of new information. Being in a rural area you might have no local competion and find areas that have never been detected if you are lucky.
Thank you!

Haha, deal. We will have to get together sometime....when the ground is a bit wetter and softer.

Sounds like a plan. My new Garret AT Pro came yesterday. I may already be in the lead. I went into my back yard and so far I found 2 bottle caps, 2 pull tabs, a large pile of various nails, and 17 cents. Dare to dream! :laughing:

Sounds like a plan. My new Garret AT Pro came yesterday. I may already be in the lead. I went into my back yard and so far I found 2 bottle caps, 2 pull tabs, a large pile of various nails, and 17 cents. Dare to dream! :laughing:
I ordered a Bounty hunter land ranger pro! Gets here tomorrow! I've got some catching up to do looks like!

I ordered a Bounty hunter land ranger pro! Gets here tomorrow! I've got some catching up to do looks like!

Congrats on the new machine. You better start hunting soon because I recently took out my new AT Pro and went over about half of my own yard. I found about 2.00 in coins and half a coffee can of junk. I dug almost every repeatable signal at first to learn as much as I could about whats what. It's crazy what was in the ground.

Congrats on the new machine. You better start hunting soon because I recently took out my new AT Pro and went over about half of my own yard. I found about 2.00 in coins and half a coffee can of junk. I dug almost every repeatable signal at first to learn as much as I could about whats what. It's crazy what was in the ground.
Lol! I got 0.11 and lots of junk! But was still fun!

Back
Top Bottom