Anyone in Monroe/Snohomish Wa. MD'ing?

Jim from Wa

Hi, I am new to the forum and would like to know if there is anyone else in the area that would like to go detecting sometime?
I have been detecting off and on for about three years now.
I have a pair of Radio Shack branded Bounty Hunter Land Stars and a Minelab
XT-18000 gold detector. Anyone out there who might be interested give me a shout.:yes:

HI Jim.I live in everett.have aBH SHARPSHOOTER2 & BH PIONEER 202.If you want to go detecting sometime give nme a call 425-239-7465 look forward to hearing from you thanks my name is mike.

WELCOME! Try the “stickies” at the top of this section and also the clubs sticky at the top of the Clubs, Hunts and Event section of the Forum.

Hi, I am new to the forum and would like to know if there is anyone else in the area that would like to go detecting sometime?
I have been detecting off and on for about three years now.
I have a pair of Radio Shack branded Bounty Hunter Land Stars and a Minelab
XT-18000 gold detector. Anyone out there who might be interested give me a shout.:yes:

I live in Lake Stevens I havea whites and a minelab

I live in Lake Stevens I havea whites and a minelab

Hi nightcaller.I live in everett wa.If you want to go detecting let me know.I went out & hit two beaches today with proud papa & his boy.Didnt find much but it was fun trying.

I live in Bellevue, if anyone would like to meet up on a weekend give me a shout a little in advance. I new to the hobby and have an Ace 250 for now.

I am in Lynnwood, can go anytime untill i get employed again. Gimme a shout 425-268-3597, i got my 25 year old Compass Magnum 240.

Back
Top Bottom