Lost Treasure Weekend

Gene68

Forum Supporter
This Looks like a good one! This is a little place nestled in the Catskill mountains. You can't beat the price for what you get. I'm going to try and get to this one, its basically in my back yard.:grin::grin:

Attachments

• Lost Treasure Weekend.jpg
    Lost Treasure Weekend.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 1,245
  • Lost Treasure Weekend 2.jpg
    Lost Treasure Weekend 2.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 1,135
Wow, they look like so much fun!!. I have never done any of those before but would love to!!

Man that sounds like a great weekend. I may have to look into that. It seems they have all the bases covered for a great time.

And stay Sunday for free to hunt for things not found.... Priceless!!!

There need to be more places like this. Wow!!

This sounds awesome, I am going to sign up. Got 3 weeks vacation to burn before August hope there are more of these around the NE region. I am going to take a few extra days to hunt around the catskills ;) take the back roads home and see if I could find some new spots to detect.

Wow that looks like it would be a cool weekend. It looks like you get 3 hunts your meals and room for a decent price. I want to check with the job to see if I can get the days off so I can attend.

Its 850 miles from me but I'm talking with the wife and may do it!

Wow, Thats hardcore. Hope you get better gas mileage than I do. That could be an expensive trip if your driving a vehicle like mine it would cost me $230 just for gas. Luckily Its about 20 miles from my place. I registered Yesterday.:grin:

Wow, Thats hardcore. Hope you get better gas mileage than I do. That could be an expensive trip if your driving a vehicle like mine it would cost me $230 just for gas. Luckily Its about 20 miles from my place. I registered Yesterday.:grin:

Nope. V-8 4x4 silverado. Could stop by and see some family in PA also.

I registered yesterday also, can't wait. I wonder if anyone ever found Dutch's buried loot. It is rumored to be in the catskills 5 million in cash/ silver/ and gold hidden near a river :p

I registered yesterday also, can't wait. I wonder if anyone ever found Dutch's buried loot. It is rumored to be in the catskills 5 million in cash/ silver/ and gold hidden near a river :p

Maybe thats the gold Bob is digging up? A local guy i posted about earlier has been finding alot of gold etc. in the catskills. Heres the link to his story if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiFaO4hSDyk

I'm signed up and am counting the days. This should be a good one if you get in on the private property hunts Friday morning.

At least it's before the main season up there. East Durham is in the "Irish Alps", and in the summer time you can hardly drive down main street due to all the drunks reeling around in the road. A whole bunch of bars and a major party site. Bring fairly warm extra clothes because even in June it can be in the 40s, especially at night. I might just try it being a fairly lone hunter and never having tried a commercial group hunt.

I want to go to this one,but the state of Rhode Island say's I have to pay my yearly car tax,UGH.I can't wait to read about everyones finds and fun.Happy Hunting everyone.

I just got the thumbs to use my vacation days so I will be attending the hunt. I reserved my room last night, so now we just have to hope for good weather.

The woman I spoke to at the resort said this is like the 7th year they have had this, so hopefully they have a clue what they're doing.

seems really well put together and organized. I am definitely looking into going. Looks like a great opportunity to have some cool finds and fun!

Oh yea! Anyone that's been to any of them in the past years has always come back from what i'm being told. Can't wait :grin::grin:

Back
Top Bottom