• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Sunday

Marna

I guess it's supposed to be not totally awful tomorrow, so I think I'll get out for a couple of hours early. Anybody do any hunting today?

M.

Got out about eight hours at a near by school.  Got a bunch of clad, a dog license, and a sweet '51 Rosie about 5 inches deep. :D

I got out today for the first time this season---All I found was the top to an old can of Knickerbocker Beer. It was great to get out anyways though!

By the way, does anyone know when they stopped selling that? From what I could find it looks like it was the 70's or 80's.

yipppeeee!!!! went out today for my very first time. Didn't find much, a new canadian quarter and 2 pennies. Didn't have much time today, tho. Got a lead on an area where a family friend lost his wedding ring. So we are going to try to go find it for him tomorrow. Wish me luck!!! :D

Hi Marna :) Good to see you back :) We will have to hook up in the future for a little detecting :)

Im off to see U Conn play---- Mens today..then going to see the Girls in Bpt tonight..Knicker bocker brings back memories..One thing this hobbies does is bring back and uncover the past..

Back
Top Bottom