just beginning

P

plpnut

:grin: Hello all. I just ordered a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV to begin this hobby. This is my effort to get outdoors and get some exercise in addition to having some fun. Any suggestions for reading matter web sites or other information that you suggest for someone just starting would be great. Have a great week to all.
Judy

Hi Judy and welcome. I know you will like this site. We have some very knowledgeable people here that can, and will answer almost all of your questions. What kind of hunting are you interested in starting out with? Coins, relics, or jewelery? Are you gonna do any beach hunting? Good reading material for someone just starting out would definately be this forum, and the old one thats archival(sp?) The magazines, Lost Treasure, and Western & eastern treasures are also a good source of info. Hope this helps you out just a little. :yes:

Hi Judy,
Welcome to the forum and the hobby!
The one thing I can say is... don't get discouraged if you don't start out finding insanely cool stuff right away... they will come eventually. Take plenty of time to learn how your detector works and really enjoy the hunt more than anything. Hunt anywhere you can!
Happy Hunting! :D

Hi Judy... welcome to the friendliest forum you'll ever find... hands down!
As for ideas... I get a lot from the stack of treasure-hunting magazines I keep right next to our toilet (with "long or short-term" helpful reading. :lol:)!
Good luck to you and the Tracker... and happy hunting...!
(Pictures...? ...maybe... ? ...soon...? :yes:)

Back
Top Bottom