Couple more silvers

TundraPlugger

Elite Member
I pretty much had the whole day off today other than a dentist appt at noon so you can guess what I did all day.

I found probably a dozen Wheaties (not really keeping track anymore), about a dollar worth of clad (not really keeping track of that anymore either) and a couple silvers.
It's pretty easy to see that I did a really poor job of pinpointing the war nickel but it's a bit funky anyway.
621046554750edd8e52c0ab1db107a8e.jpg
459cc70cbd37eb0d1155c540efa670e9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Great hunt There !! but man you gotta show us the wheats and date them . some of us drive long ways for a single wheat !! I expecially like the wheats from the teens. Means there might be some of the older coins there too.

Looks like TJ got a hair cut :laughing: jk jk! Great finds! You are on fire as of late, congrats!

Thanks cellr! I beat the snot out of that thing with my digger! I figured it was a clad nickel like most times and didn't put as much time into it.
I've gotta do some bobcat work and fence building out of town for the rest of the week so it may be a while before I can post some more goodies.
Good luck to ya sir!

Great hunt There !! but man you gotta show us the wheats and date them . some of us drive long ways for a single wheat !! I expecially like the wheats from the teens. Means there might be some of the older coins there too.

Thanks much! I should have put the wheaties on there too but as the day went by they ended getting mixed in with all the rest of the clad and wheats and other stuff I've found for the year. I believe the oldest one I found was a 1939. Last Thursday I think I had one from 1913 or 1915.

I've got silver fever so that tends to be what I base my posts on.....

You're making quite a comeback. Congrats on the silvers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're making quite a comeback. Congrats on the silvers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks jwp! It's good to get back in the hunt! If I get done with work early enough I'm going to check out an old church.....maybe I'll have more to post later........hopefully.

Look at you there Tundra. Seems like you're riding the silver train right now. Perhaps you should think twice about the whole work thing, I mean you're on a roll :cool:

Look at you there Tundra. Seems like you're riding the silver train right now. Perhaps you should think twice about the whole work thing, I mean you're on a roll :cool:

Haha, wish I could skip that whole work thing! I got out for a bit after work and checked out an old church yard......not a beep in the ground! Got sick of not hearing anything so I went into town and hit a couple curb strips, managed to get 3 wheats and a couple bucks in clad. No silver for me today.

Back
Top Bottom